Logging in as a teacher is straightforward, but before we proceed, you need to understand few concepts.
Unlike e-mail, your sign up consists of two parts:
- Your teacher’s domain link
- When you sign up, we give you a specific domain link to your institution. This way students can directly reach you as a teacher directly and log in to the quizzes you put. So your students remain your students. You can choose your domain to be anything and it usually looks something like https://myschool.vooh.us where “myschool” is what you choose it to be. So if you choose to give your domain name the name of “thebestschool”, your domain will end up being https://thebestschool.vooh.us. Be careful, this domain name is permanent and can not be changed in the future.
- Your e-mail address
- This is the e-mail address you will use to log in via your domain. To be able to log in, either uses the form on the homepage to go to your domain or add /admin to your link. So your link should look something like this https://thebestschool.vooh.us/admin.
Now that we know how Vooh’s credentials look, here are the steps to logging in:
- First go to https://vooh.us
- Go to the teacher log in form and enter the name of your school that you chose at registration with no spaces and with no “vooh.us”
- Correct Example: Enter in the teacher log in box “thebestschool”
- Wrong Example: Enter in the teacher log in box “thebestschool.vooh.us”
- Wrong Example: Enter in the teacher log in box “the best school”
- You will be redirected to your admin page where you will be asked for your e-mail and password
- Enter your credentials, and you should be good to go!
If you forgot your domain link, please contact us at [email protected]
If you forgot your password, please use the forgot password form in your admin login area.
To reset your password:
- On your admin log in page, click on “Forgot password”
- Enter your e-mail address
- You will receive an e-mail with a link, click on that link
- Enter your new password twice