Signing up as a teacher is straightforward, but before we proceed, you need to understand few concepts.
Unlike e-mail, your sign up consists of two parts:
- Your teacher’s domain link
- When you sign up, we give you a specific domain link to your institution. This way students can directly reach you as a teacher directly and log in to the quizzes you put. So your students remain your students. You can choose your domain to be anything and it usually looks something like https://myschool.vooh.us where “myschool” is what you choose it to be. So if you choose to give your domain name the name of “thebestschool”, your domain will end up being https://thebestschool.vooh.us. Be careful, this domain name is permanent and can not be changed in the future.
- Your e-mail address
- This is the e-mail address you will use to log in via your domain. To be able to log in, either uses the form on the homepage to go to your domain or add /admin to your link. So your link should look something like this https://thebestschool.vooh.us/admin.
Now that we know how Vooh’s credentials look, here are the steps to signing up:
- Go to the homepage of Vooh: https://vooh.us
- In the sign up form, choose the domain link of your institution without spaces and without adding “.vooh.us”
- Correct Example: Enter in the sign up box “thebestschool”
- Wrong Example: Enter in the sign up box “thebestschool.vooh.us”
- Wrong Example: Enter in the sign up box “the best school”
- You will be sent to a registration page where you will be asked to enter the following information:
- School Name: This is the name of the institution you own or are signing on behalf, if you are an individual teacher, you can name it after your name. You can enter the name with spaces. (Example: John Doe).
- Name: This is your personal name, it can match the School Name with no issues, spaces are also allowed (Example: John Doe).
- E-Mail Address: This is the e-mail address you will use to log in as an admin to your institution. Make sure you have access to this e-mail since you will need to verify it and will receive all communications through it.
- Password: This is the password you will use to log in as an admin to your institution. Make sure you use a strong personal password and do not share it with anyone. We will never e-mail you asking for your password. If you do hire a 3rd-party agent to upload your questions, they might ask for your password. We do not hold any liability to you sharing your password with anyone.